Monday, February 9, 2009

Hanbitsoft reads Level Up Blog

It seems just like yeterday I was rambling on about Hellgate shutting down-well fear not! On January 26th Hanbitsoft claimed it will be continuing Hellgate's servers after Namco Bandai's Jan 31st shutdown date. Hanbisoft will be taking over the patching and updates and keep it going on it's FREE subscription model, how do you like that?

With the good news comes the bad of course. Dragon Age: Origins has been delayed to later this year. Expect to see this title in the "last half of 2009." While this is a bit of a pain to take in I think the flood of new titles throughout the year should keep us busy. If you're like me you still haven't picked up every single holiday title and are thinking "SF4, RE 5, Killzone 2, DOW 2, and Demigod are all within a month of releasing. . . .Holy S**T."




Note: My brother and I are cooking up a special feature for our games of 2008. While we are a bit late to the party, it's better late than never! Plus, it's more than just a list! (hopefully)

-Frank

1 comment:

Skron said...

I'm not so sure if I should be happy about Dragon Age's delay. I'm excited about the game but then again, like you said, a lot good games are coming out as early as this month and the next.