Saturday, July 11, 2009

C&C 4 Incoming

I recently took a survey for the Command & Conquer team that literally took up atleast 30 minutes to complete. About halfway through the survey, I bumped into 2 questions in particular that revealed just what exactly C&C4 is going to be all about.

First up is the description to the epic 15-year dramatic conclusion to the Tiberium series, which I wasn't too crazy about in the first place. The features don't sound too bad though.


Does this mean no more Kane? :(


Getting into the specifics a bit, they displayed what C&C4 could be. I like many of these could-bes but I'm hoping they really change up the gameplay a bit since C&C 3 and RA3 didn't really do it for me. I blame Dawn of War II and Company of Heroes for being so awesome. Anyway, heres the screen.


Class-based teams sounds interesting, DD LFG.

What I would really like to see from the Command and Conquer series is another C&C: Generals! I want to rape and pillage with my overlord tanks! "Overlord Ready"

-Frank

No comments: